Based on the extent of Covid-19 restrictions this year, your participation includes a range of benefits among which:
- Participation in Travel Trade Athens 2021 for one company representative
- A minimum of 20 pre-scheduled meetings with hosted buyers and more options to connect through free meeting slots
- Your company profile in the event directory, catalogue and online application
- Contact details of all registered hosted buyers
- A personalized online profile and calendar that can be modified according to your preference
- Networking opportunities
- High quality educational workshops on current trends from international organisations (MPI, ICCA, GSTC)
Priority will be given to the ACVB members. All other applications will be treated on a first come- first served basis provided that they fulfil certain eligibility criteria.
Eligibility Criteria for suppliers (non ACVB members)
- Own certification for the Greek National Tourism Organization (EOT) for the past 3 years at least.
- Tour Operators & Travel Agents must prove inbound tourism business for more than 3 years
- PCOs must have proven track records of at least 3 international congresses over the past 3 years of more than 100 participants
- DMCs must have proven track records of at least 3 international events over the past 3 years of more than 100 participants.
Suppliers Cancellation policy
Cancellations must be made in writing and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org at least two weeks prior to the event.
*Failure to notify within the provided deadline may incur administrative charges of 100€.